People Also Bought
Styles You'll Love
- RNRose N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 4 out of 5 stars5 days agoFantastic but needs a bit of help
These mugs are so rad I got 6 of them to try and have a nice tall spine!
However despite the vertebrae bone part being hollow, the mugs end up being too heavy and start leaning.
It doesn’t help that the bottoms and tops of the mugs don’t hug each other perfectly enough so the wobble a lot even with only 3 stacked on top.
I think this product could benefit from having a cup stacking rack add on to really show off a nice spine without threat of falling over!
I’ve unfortunately already chipped one due to the stack toppling over after the table jiggled.
So hey! Killstar! If your listening, a mug stacking rack would be beautiful with this for those who want to be a bit extra!QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MSMolly S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoI LOVE these
I bought my first set and once they arrived and I got a look at them, I went straight back online and bought 2 more sets. My morning coffee has never looked so good.
They're well made and a good size. I don't mind the vertebrae handle. I LOVE anatomy, the skeletal system mostly. These are a must for bone fanatics! I couldn't be happier!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MTMaxine T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBones! Theyre good! :}
! I didnt realize the stacked too like a spine! Twas a delightful surprise ^.^QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LALauren A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove them
I love them so much I purchased moreQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AHAriel H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAwesome
Great and unique cups, a bit awkward to hold but with how cool they look it's worth it.