Buy Now Or Cry Later
SHOP THE FEED
People Also Bought
Styles You'll Love
- APAshlee P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (US) XLHeight 5' 7"Bought for Nights OutSize Purchased 2XLRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoSizing is off but dress is very gorgeous.
I love this dress so much but it runs very small. I wear a size XL in all Killstar products but I had to exchange for a 2XL with this dress. I could have probably even went one more size up from there but it still fits. The underbust line is very tight and not stretchy. The zipper is also sticky.
Size up 2 sizes more than your usual size and you should be fine.
This dress is gorgeous and I love it so soooo much otherwise.ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- EHEmilia H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useUsual Size (EU) SSize Purchased MRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLovely dress
Very lovely dress, absolutely obsessed with it. The waist strap doesn't give so make sure to have a size up if you don't have smaller upper body!
- ASAdriana S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Special OccasionsUsual Size (EU) 10Size Purchased MRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGorgeous!!!
This was the perfect dress for my birthday. The quality is great, but I think it's pretty expensive. But it's often on sale. I usually have a S/M and cup A, but M is on the tight side. If you have a bigger cup you might want to size up.
- MEmaja e.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Special OccasionsUsual Size (EU) SHeight 5' 2"Size Purchased LRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agobeautiful dress
the dress itself is very beautiful, it drops nicely. i was unsure about the sizing, so i got it in size "large" because of the reviews suggesting to do that. it fits nice and a little loose in the waist on me (i am usually a size "s" in killstar), my measurements are 86-72-91 (in centimeters) for a height of 160cm, so i could have gotten it in a size "m" for a more snug fit. the edges drag on the floor a little because i'm short, so i will have to wear it with my platforms to avoid that. the neck-straps are completely adjustable, which wasn't clear from the photos, and i absolutely love that. the side-zipper doesn't go up or down smoothly, it heavily catches on the material of the waistband, and it takes quite a lot of pulling to get it to go over the material crease. overall, i am happy with this dress and the 40% sale price i got it for.
- ARAiden R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5' 5"Bought for Special OccasionsSize Purchased XSRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months ago10/10 amazing dress!!
Ok this dress is now my favourite clothing item, it’s super cute and somewhat adjustable which is great! I would personally recommend following waist and underbust measurements as opposed to recommended cup size. I was originally debating between an xs and a sm because I am often in between the two but I ended up going with the xs and it fits perfectly, has fairly impressive quality and is super satisfying to twirl in!!ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5