Buy Now Or Cry Later
SHOP THE FEED
People Also Bought
Styles You'll Love
- EMEsther M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoPerfection
Very nice colour
- HCHillary C.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 1 out of 5 stars1 month agoSmells great, and holds pigment
I recently tried this dye, and I must say, the scent is absolutely delightful. The aroma is so pleasant, it almost makes the hair coloring process enjoyable. It's a refreshing change from the chemical odors that often come with hair dyes. I am also a few weeks into the dye and I have not lost a lot of pigmentation.
However, one major downside to this product is the bottle design. While the contents are wonderful, the bottle itself can be quite a pain. The shape and materials used in the bottle make it uncomfortable to hold for extended periods, especially when applying the dye.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JDJamie D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBeautiful Purple!
A little darker than I wanted but it's unlike any color purple I've ever bought. I love it!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ASAly S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat colour and smells lovely!
I use this with manic panic to maintain my vivid purple hair! Great quality and fragrance!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KSKira S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 3 out of 5 stars3 months agoCosmic purple - Fast fading
The bottle is very hard. When trying to get the color out, you have to crush them enormously with your hand! The consistency is creamy, almost too firm. I had trouble applying it to my hair. I have short hair and almost the entire bottle was used to avoid staining or gaps in the hair. The scent is reminiscent of chewing gum. Too cute for me. The shelf life is rather short (two weeks for me). The initial color is very beautiful and intense violet. It then turns to a silvery, very light purple.