People Also Bought
Styles You'll Love
- BCBeatriz C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useHeight 5' 3"Size Purchased XSRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoGo with your usual size
I initially bought the size S because I had never bought any bodysuit from Killstar so I didn't know how big was the length of it, neither if the stretch of the fabric was enough for the torso length and the shoulders width if I bought the size XS (because I have a Killstar swimsuit in size XS and it's kinda tight), so I tried the S. It sat too large on me. And the worst thing is that Killstar doesn't let you exchange bodysuits! Even if you're super careful and highly hygienic in trying them on.. and even if the law says they have to accept returns...
That's why it gets 4 stars from me. I had to spend double the money buying the size XS, which then fit me perfectly! It's actually pretty true to size, even on my somewhat large shoulders, which was a concern of mine.. I love this bodysuit!
Well.. it could have an opening on the bottom so it's easier to go to the bathroom... xD
- CSChelsea S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (US) 12Height 5' 0"Size Purchased LRated 4 out of 5 stars8 months agoGood fit
This fits great, and the quality is very good. I am very short and the length was great on me, but if you are busty and taller, you will need at least one size up. I also wish this had a snap crotch as the neckline stretches out a lot when removing it to use the bathroom.ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SLSimona L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useUsual Size (EU) XSHeight 5' 4"Size Purchased XSRated 4 out of 5 stars8 months agoNice top
I don't usually wear green, but this shade, mixed with black, looks good. I'm usually an XS for tops and i went with my size but i think a Small would have fit better, probably exposing less boobs. I changed the bodysuit into a t-shirt because i don't do things tucked inside my jeans or leggings but overall the concept is nice. Killstar could have used a softer material in my opinion. Would buy again
- LGLaura G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (UK) 20Height 5' 10"Bought for Everyday useSize Purchased XLRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoFabulous!
NO POPPERS!!!! I've been saying for ages I wanted a comfortable bodysuit with no poppers (as I find them uncomfortable and awkward!) and this fits the bill! Wonderful!ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MM.B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useUsual Size (EU) MHeight 5' 10"Size Purchased MRated 4 out of 5 stars11 months agoGood after some adjustments
I normally wear M and I have a tall upper body, so I thought it might be a bit tight on me, but it was actually quite large and still had a bit of loose fabric left. I have a small chest which I thought might be an issue but it sits okay all day. I'm 1m78 (which google says is 5'10").
I did immediately cut open the bottom and sewed in buttons because it was closed... I don't want to strip completely when I go to the bathroom so I had to. After this alteration, it's good, but I really would have loved the bodysuit to have that already. It's really not practical otherwise.
Besides that, great quality from Killstar! Got a lot of compliments on it the first day I wore it :)