People Also Bought
Styles You'll Love
- CFCharlotte F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Nights OutUsual Size (EU) 2XLHeight 5' 8"Size Purchased 2XLRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoNice Dress
The dress is exactly to my taste. The size is right. The fabric feels good. Exactly as expected.
- MBMette B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Nights OutUsual Size (EU) 3XLSize Purchased 3XLRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBeautiful dress
Fit well, good quality, cool pattern - looks really good with a harness
- JJJessica J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (US) 3XLHeight 5' 0"Bought for Everyday useSize Purchased 2XLRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoSO PRETTY!
I've been looking for goth clothes that may be appropriate to wear as a teacher. This dress caught my eye. Not it is sheer, so I need to wear a tank top under. But the fit. It hugs your waist, it flows out from the waist, and the shoulder ruffles balance it out to give this plus size girl perfect hour glass proportions for the first time in my life. If I do wear this in a class, I'd wear leggings with it but if the anarchy symbols render this a home only dress some fishnets would looks amazing with this.ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JHJen H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (UK) 2XLHeight 5' 2"Bought for Everyday useSize Purchased 4XLRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoStunning dress
This dress is so lovely and flattering. It runs very small though so it’s definitely wise to size up. I normally wear 2xl/3XL but I went for the 4xl and I’m glad I did. There isn’t any stretch to it, which causes the need to size up. It looks amazing on though and I got so many compliments when wearing it. It has definite vampire vibes about it.ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CRCaily R.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productUsual Size (US) 4LXHeight 5' 5"Size Purchased 4XLRated 2 out of 5 stars8 months agoToo small in the arms/chest.
Runs really small, especially when compared to other items I've purchased from Killstar. I wear a 4x but fits like a 2-3. Can't even get it over my chest and shoulders. It looks beautiful though, wish it fit.ComfortRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5K-KILLSTAR - EU Store7 months ago
I am sorry to hear this and will make sure your feedback makes it back to our product team.