People Also Bought
Styles You'll Love
- KKKam K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (UK) 14Bought for Everyday useSize Purchased XLRated 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful dress
This dress is very very flattering I definitely agree that larger busts should size up , I brought the black one too and I’m so glad I did as they flatter my apple shape perfectlyComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TSTabitha S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (US) 8Height 5' 4"Bought for Everyday useSize Purchased SRated 5 stars2 months agoVelvet deess
What can I say, I absolutely love this dress. The empire waist is extremely flattering. The softness of the velvet is perfection on your skin. The sizing is accurate , sometimes dresses can be iffy in sizing. I ordered the small which was a perfect fit for my 5'4" , 125# body. Absolutely stunning dress.ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AFAndrea F.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productUsual Size (US) 12Height 5' 3"Size Purchased XLRated 1 stars2 months agoDisappointing construction
Killstar quality consistency has gone down - you never know what you're getting. Some people seem to have gotten a good dress, I must've gotten a dud. I'm really bummed
I followed the size chart and this doesn't fit in the bust at all. The "waist" band that sits under your bust sits very high up, I have to pull it down and show a LOT of cleavage (36DD).
The shoulders are VERY wide, showing much of my bra and just barely sitting on my shoulders. The dress WANTS to be off shoulder, but only on one shoulder. Seems whoever cut this pattern did so unevenly. This isnt an issue of the dress being too big because it's very tight in the bust. Also, the elastic in the sleeves isn't even. First of all, despite the dress being tight, the wrists are HUGE and don't cinch in at all. The right sleeve falls halfway down my hand and the left slips all the way off my hand. This would make sense with the left shoulder being the one to fall off the shoulder.
Really big shame because if this fit, it's the cutest dress ever. Soft fabric. I'll be able to alter the sleeves, but I'm not sure what to do about the wonky neckline situation.ComfortRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5KILLSTAR - EU Store1 month ago
Hi Andrea ,
I'm really sorry to hear this. Our Customer Experience team have reached out to you via email to help resolve this for you.
- NMNova M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (US) 6Height 5' 7"Bought for Everyday useSize Purchased MRated 5 stars2 months agoSnug in the bust, but otherwise great
This dress is as comfy as it is cute. The velvet is cozy and decently thick. The dress is adorable and hit just above the knee. The bust is a hair snug, but very wearable. It has a side zipper that I discovered after putting it on. It's sticky, so I still don't use it. I wish it had pockets instead of a zipper.ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LCLauren C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5' 5"Bought for Everyday useSize Purchased SRated 5 stars2 months agoLOVE
I love this dress so much! It’s perfect.ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5