People Also Bought
Styles You'll Love
- LBLily B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLush colour
Colour finish is great, smells lovely, It took really well and the colour seems to be lasting. The only issue I had with this is that this colour bleeds more than any hair dye I've ever used. I'm two weeks in and it's still bleeding. Use with lots of colour protect shampoo!QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JHJackie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoI recommend strongly
I mix this one with blood moon and the results are amazing! They last long on me and I really want more shades, orange is my biggest wish. But also bigger bottles! I haven’t tried goetia by itself but on my picture you can see this one mixed with blood moon. But goetia is super beautiful deep dark red shade.
- VAVeera A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWow!
I love this colour! Deep and vibrant red!
- KGKRISTINA G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Special OccasionsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGORGEOUS
I had problem (in Greece) to find perfect red for my hair to keep them red. THIS IS BEST! I have sensetive skin, and this product didn't cause bad reactions at all! For long hair 80 cm (31.4 inches) I took 2 100ml bottles was more than enough!
- DDDeborah D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBeautiful dark red hair dye
I love this shade of red soooo much! Used it on a bleached hair strand and the colour is exactly what I wanted, super vibrant and deep. It fades to a more dull shade of red, I don't think I'll be able to remove it completely tho. The dye is easy to work with and smells good, I love the bottle. I have to say, it bleeds a lot and also stains on bedsheets, clothes etc. (but you'll get the stains out in the washing machine)... but I experienced this problem with a lot of semi permanent red dyes from different brands!