Buy Now Or Cry Later
People Also Bought
Styles You'll Love
- SLSuzy-Lou L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased MRated 3 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat item, size problem.
The coat has a beautiful design. However, its size is really small. I usually wear M however I would have needed an XL to fit in it. I had to return it.
Pay attention to the size if you buy it.
- ABAJ B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (UK) LBought for Everyday useSize Purchased 2XLRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoAMAZING COAT!
Definitely needs pockets thoughComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TLTatja L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Nights OutUsual Size (EU) MHeight 5' 6"Size Purchased MRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoBest ever!
Perfect fit and total value for money! Thank you!
- VKVilhelmiina K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (EU) MSize Purchased MRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoVilu
I just love this coat. If there was pockets it would be perfect, that's why I gave only 4 stars.
- KRKaitlin R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (US) 10Height 5' 10"Bought for Everyday useSize Purchased LRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoExcellent, but…
I absolutely love this coat. It’s stunning, i feel gorgeous, mysterious, and powerful. However, i noticed some defects in it. Some of the stitching is loose, some pieces on the sleeves aren’t completely sewn down, and it doesn’t keep you warm. I live in an area where the winters can get cold, and I was hoping that this gorgeous coat that I spent over $200 on would at least be insulated, but the brisk autumn air in my area goes right through it. I may take it to my tailor and see if any sort of insulation can be put it.
All and all if you’re looking for a coat that’s for more fashion than function, it’s perfect.ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5