Buy Now Or Cry Later
SHOP THE FEED
People Also Bought
Styles You'll Love
- VNViktor N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (US) XSHeight 5' 3"Bought for Everyday useSize Purchased XSRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agosuch a dream to own
ive been eyeing up this top for ages and im so glad to finally have it. the fabric is really strong and really high quality and so is the zipper. only note is that the straps are too long for me even at their shortest settingComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- VMVeronique M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (US) SHeight 5' 9"Bought for Everyday useSize Purchased SRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoFeels a bit big.
The fabric is thick and stretchy, which is nice. The bra wire feels like there's too much space between them. The cups are a bit too big for me (32 D) and barely cover my nipples. Not the best fit for me, I think it would be better if I had ordered X-Small. I'll make two new holes on the strap to make it sit higher.ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- IGIzzy G.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productUsual Size (UK) 10Height 5' 4"Bought for Everyday useSize Purchased MRated 1 out of 5 stars1 year agoReally long neck strap, weird-shaped cups
I was really excited to wear this but unfortunately I find it pretty much unwearable. Even when the halterneck is fully adjusted the top barely covers my nipples (I'm 5ft4 and a 32D). The cups are also slightly odd-shaped; they are a bit conular and they gape outwards. The padding inside the cup is also quite thick (usually not something I'd take issue with!) so it sticks out quite badly instead of lying flat.
This isn't a problem I've experienced before with similar items from Killstar, so i think this style might have just been a dud.ComfortRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SKSol K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (UK) 12Height 5' 3"Bought for Nights OutSize Purchased MRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove it but...
I love the design, the material... But sizes are fix to some type of body I don't have... U.u
L was good for my waist, chest but the bust is too big...
M is a little bit tight for my abdo, but let say is still ok, I can work it... But bra is still big! I feel I'm not fitting bust standards 😅
I'll keep it anyways bc i like so much... I'll see if I can modify it for my 32D size. Thanks!ComfortRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BUBridgett U.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (US) 4Height 5' 4"Bought for Nights OutSize Purchased LRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove it!!!
I absolutely love this Halter top! I ordered L because I usually have trouble with the bust not being large enough in halter bra styles. (34 DD) I could have ordered a meduim. The large still gives me lift and is extremely comfortable. Material is soft and has some stretch. I definitely recommend!ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5