People Also Bought
Styles You'll Love
- SSSilvi S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Nights OutSize Purchased 2XLRated 3 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoSurprisingly comfy and flattering
Runs a bit big and long, but like it anyways! Had wash only 🤷🏼♀️LengthRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CMCory M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (US) 14Height 5' 5"Bought for Nights OutSize Purchased XLRated 3 out of 5 stars6 months agoDecent quality
Really cute! I wish that the garters had clips for the back of stockings too though, it would be more comfortable that way, and reduce the amount the skirt rides up in the back.ComfortRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2LengthRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- NNeon.beingI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoNew Fave Skirt
This skirt is insanely comfy! The waistband isn’t too tight. I’m 5 foot 8 inches and I bought a large to accommodate my wider hips and thighs, but I could have sized down to medium for a slightly more snug fit.
- ARAshley R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (US) 10Height 5' 2"Bought for Everyday useSize Purchased LRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoLove this!
Fits perfectly! Very comfy! Love the look! Wore it for the Ren Fair but will for sure be wearing it all the time.ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2LengthRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KKristenI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars8 months agoNot The Best For Short Legs
It’s a pretty skirt, but not great for people with short legs. I’m 5ft3 and the thigh straps hit just above my knees, so using the garter buckle is awkward.