Warehouse Picker - Berlin, Germany
The KILLSTAR brand is an invitation for people to explore, discover, and become who they are. We help affirm this invitation by creating an inclusive, supportive environment where our team members are embraced exactly as they are.
BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, veterans, neurodivergent, and disabled individuals are encouraged to apply. KILLSTAR is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.
We are looking for a Warehouse Picker & Packer to join our new EU Distribution facility in Berlin. The Pick & Packer will pack, label, and scan outgoing retail and wholesale shipments. Performs other warehouse functions including but not limited to receiving shipments, sorting, organizing and packing bulk inventory. The ideal candidate is comfortable working on their feet, focused on meeting quotas, and has previous Warehouse or Fulfilment experience.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet you!
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for order filling, order packing, and shipping of Clothing, Accessories, homeware and footwear items.
- Lifting products up to 25 kgs
- Sort, organize and store inventory in the proper location
- Package items and label correctly
- Report damaged or missing inventory to supervisors
- Stack and organize large bulk items
- Remove inventory from trucks or shipping Containers and delivery to proper location
- Update logs and documentation for inventory processing
- Move materials from facilities to workstations, pick-up locations, or other locations
- Ensure warehouse and workspaces are free of debris and remove safety hazards from aisles
- Work as an active team member to complete team goals
Who You Are:
- You pay attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Physically fit to handle repetitive lifting up to 25kg
- Experiences in warehouse practice is highly desirable
- Be motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Have a commitment to safe work practices
- Able to work Monday to Friday and possible weekend shift work
- Basic or Fluent in English
Your Experience Includes:
- Previous warehouse or distribution duties including pick, pack and inventory control
- Computer Skills and ability to learn and use different software and online tools
Hours and compensation:
- 10 - 20 hours/week
- This is a part time position with flexible hours
- Eur 13 per hour with opportunity to further develop into a full time role.
Does this sound like you?
Please complete this form to let us know you’re interested: https://forms.gle/cSCXFSgi6eF4tw1E9
Before you get started, you’ll need a link to your resume, either in an online professional profile (e.g. LinkedIn), or an online document (Google Drive, DropBox, etc.). Please note: We will only review applications submitted through this form.