Social Media Coordinator, Global Remote
Social Media Coordinator
The KILLSTAR brand is an invitation for people to explore, discover, and become who they are. We help affirm this invitation by creating an inclusive, supportive environment where our team members are embraced exactly as they are.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about all things social media, and ready to learn and grow in a team environment. In this role, you’ll be executing on the strategy for KILLSTAR’s social channels, creating and delivering compelling and engaging content for our audience. You will be responsible for engaging with KILLSTAR’s active and spooktacular community of customers and fans, and implementing our day-to-day content.
What You’ll Do:
- Engage members of the KILLSTAR community on social media platforms
- Support the development of social media content
- Schedule social media posts on all platforms
- Support giveaway programs, including launch, execution, and product delivery
- Demonstrate expertise with KILLSTAR’s brand aesthetic, standards, voice, and guidelines
- Ensure correct tagging on social media posts
Who You Are:
- Social Media Enthusiast: you’re the first person to try out a new platform, and you’re a master at creating engaging content on those which already exist. You live and breathe social media, constantly grow and engage your audience, and know how to leverage these tools to produce results.
- Creative: you’re full of new and unique ideas, easily make connections among previously unrelated ideas, and others view you as original and highly valuable when brainstorming.
- Brilliant Written Communicator: your writing style is strong and adaptable - you can summarize a novel in a caption, and do it in any brand voice imaginable..
- Solid Decision-Maker: your solutions and suggestions are based on wisdom, critical thinking, experience, and sound judgment.
- Agile: you're future-oriented; you can anticipate future trends, have broad knowledge and perspective in your area of expertise, and you're skilled at getting things done through formal channels and informal networks.
- Customer-Focused: you’re constantly looking for ways to improve the experiences of internal and external customers, including your team
- Organized: you can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal, and marshal resources effectively to deliver results.
Your Experience Includes:
- Representing a brand in a digital environment - whether in customer service, marketing, or other online content delivery
- Executing multiple projects at once, balancing priorities and managing resources to get things done
Bonus If You have:
- Professional experience in a social media environment
- Moderate understanding of digital & alternative fashion landscape, whether personal or professional
This role requires overlapping availability and flexibility between UK and US time zones, and on periodic weekends.
Does this sound like you?
We’d love to hear from you! Apply using this link.
BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, veterans, neurodivergent, and disabled individuals are encouraged to apply. KILLSTAR is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.