Digital Marketing Manager, Remote
The KILLSTAR brand is an invitation for people to explore, discover, and become who they are. We help affirm this invitation by creating an inclusive, supportive environment where our team members are embraced exactly as they are.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the nuts and bolts of digital marketing, and ready to learn and grow in a team environment. In this role, you’ll lead a team, and work alongside them, to expand, analyse, and optimise our digital footprint. You will be responsible for managing and developing all digital marketing activities, working cross-functionally to deliver an extraordinary experience for our community of customers, and nurturing a culture of high performance and rapid growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Optimise conversions from marketing channels and maximise return.
- Grow the website traffic and improve conversions utilising UX and tech.
- Contribute ideas and curate effective digital content and marketing plans for managed channels, including paid social creative in cooperation with graphic artists.
- Collaborate with colleagues to create customer-centred, SEO optimised landing pages.
- Contribute to the analysis and improvement of the customer experience across our digital channels, from lead generation, nurturing & customer acquisition.
Create and optimize paid campaigns across all social media platforms, including Facegook, Instagram, TikTok, and Pinterest.
Manage, evaluate, and optimise the end-to-end lead journey, both in terms of generating relevant leads, analysing data and understanding the various touch points.
- Define, test, measure, and optimise all digital sales and marketing processes for scale and growth.
- Develop, maintain, and optimise Sales and Marketing KPI’s and dashboards.
- Lead a team of Digital Marketing Assistants.
Who You Are:
- Knowledgeable about Display, PPC, Email & SMS Marketing, paid social media, affiliate marketing, & SEO
- An Agile Learner: you learn quickly when something changes, you see failure as an opportunity, and you easily understand underlying structures and intentions.
- Customer-Focused: you’re constantly looking for ways to improve the experiences of internal and external customers, including your team.
- Process-Oriented; you’re good at figuring out what it takes to get something done, knowing what to measure and how to measure it.
- Analytical: you can look at numbers all day, and help them make sense to others; you take a data-driven approach to problem-solving and management.
- Creative: you’re full of new and unique ideas, easily make connections among previously unrelated ideas, and others view you as original and highly valuable when brainstorming.
Your Experience Includes:
- 3+ years in a digital marketing environment
- Accountability for PPC, SEO, and SEM, and other core KPIs
Accountability for effective Paid Social campaigns
Dashboard development and maintenance
- Leading a team
- Working cross-functionally to achieve shared goals
Bonus If You’ve:
- Worked in a remote environment
- Managed digital marketing activities for a company with a multi-national customer base
- Got a personal affinity or connection to the alternative fashion or lifestyle communities
Work Location and Hours:
This is a global remote role which requires overlapping working hours across US/Pacific and Europe/British time zones.
Does this sound like you?
We’d love to hear from you! Apply using this link.
BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, veterans, neurodivergent, and disabled individuals are encouraged to apply. KILLSTAR is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.