People Also Bought
Styles You'll Love
- RBRaissa B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Nights OutWhere do you live?Rated 5 stars1 week agoVery very beautiful
But the one size thing is kind of an issue. I’m a size m and was almost too tight
- JFJenny F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useProduct Standouts Excellent Design, Comfortable, High Quality Finishings, Easily Adjustable, VersatileRated 5 stars5 months agoWish I'd bought this sooner
This is my favorite cincher from killstar.
It's got three sets of snaps in the back, so it's pretty adjustable, and it's got enough structure to cinch a little without actually being a corset.
It looks amazing with a fishnet or shredded top under it.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SRStephanie R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, High Quality FinishingsRated 3 stars6 months agoToo small
If you are bigger than a size 30 this does not fit comfortably. I am a size 29 and this is so uncomfortable to wear as it runs small. I give it a 3 stars cause it is beautiful and well madeQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CGChrys G.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productBought for Everyday useProduct Standouts Excellent DesignRated 1 stars6 months agoDidn’t fit
Was super excited for this but ended up disappointed as this didn’t fit. Couldn’t get the clasps to snap together and I’m rather thin person tooQualityRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- VBVerity B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useProduct Standouts Excellent Design, Comfortable, Easily AdjustableRated 5 stars7 months agoDraconian waist cincher
I'd been wanting to buy this for a while, and it didn't disappoint! It fits really nicely around my waist and really makes my outfits that little bit more special. I can wear this all day and not get uncomfortable, and it's easily adjustable.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5