People Also Bought
Styles You'll Love
- ASAlexandria S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useProduct Standouts Unique, Great GiftRated 4 out of 5 stars2 days agoHad to add extender
It’s a good weighted choker - I have a larger neck size and it was too tight on me - luckily I have an extender. For bigger gals, just a heads up!QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SHsuzannah H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Special OccasionsProduct Standouts Excellent Design, VersatileRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoA real statement piece
Looks great on. I’ve had lots of compliments on it. It really stands out. Very good quality and comfy to wear.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ZCZie C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Special OccasionsProduct Standouts High Quality CraftsmanshipRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoPretty and Good
Nice so far. it could do with one more hole to adjust to my very small neck. The buckle is also a little large, but still a very good product.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- OZOlivia Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Special OccasionsProduct Standouts Comfortable, Easily Adjustable, Excellent DesignRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoCute!
This choker is the cutest thing on earth! It feels very nice on your neck because the inside is a bit softer. Even my friend, who doesn't like chokers because she doesn't like wearing anything tight around her neck, says she feels comfortable wearing it. The bat lacks a bit texture, but overall it's my new favourite piece of jewellery.
- EMElka M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Nights OutProduct Standouts Comfortable, Unique, Durable, Excellent Design, High Quality FinishingsRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat
Really good fit, not too big and not too small good quality can’t go wrong with any of killstar jewelryQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5